- 1 portion* pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ tbsp fresh lemongrass (white tender parts only), chopped
- finely or zest of 1 fresh lime
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 4-6 leaves boston bibbs lettuce
- 2 tbsp chives, cilantro, mint or a combination, roughly chopped
- ½ fresh lime quartered, for serving
Place pork pieces in a ziplock bag with lemongrass,
avocado oil and tamari. Marinate for 30 min to
30 min before grilling, soak wooden skewers.
Set aside lettuce leaves and herb(s).
Heat a grill on high heat.
While the grill is heating up, thread pork pieces onto
skewers, 3 pieces per skewer.
Grill pork until cooked through, about 7-10 min (rotating
every 2 minutes or so) or until internal temperature
Take pork off of skewer(s) and place onto the lettuce
leaves. Garnish generously with herbs.
Squeeze fresh lime over top and eat.